Friday, January 9, 2009

Last days of December 2008

Here are the photos from the last week in December {still haven't decided if I'm going to print them & include in my album just to have a full week at a glance, beginning with Sunday}.

Last Sunday of the year - Dec 28th
Anson got this cute Serv*ant* mask from Primary
Monday, Dec 29th
Ashley enjoying our homemade Belgian waffles for breakfast!!


Tuesday, Dec 30th
We went shooting as a family {including my Dad & his friend, Dennis L}
This is ME shooting Ben's Glok
I actually got the target (esp after a few pointers)


Wednesday, Dec 31st
We invited some friends to play Rock Band 2
Julie, Lance, Ben & Me
{all the kids played together & watched the new Narnia movie while we *rocked out*}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooo.....
Im scurrred uh you!




lol...

Anonymous said...

Wow - that's a fabulous shot of you shooting! Is Ben a cop? My DH has several pistols, he has been a cop since 1988.... that makes us sound old, huh? I am actually a sharpshooter and I used to compete at shooting events! Imagine that...